No man is an island, and no single technical discipline enables effective infrastructure Eka Infra’s multidisciplinary team provides solutions are that address the most unrelenting problems of infrastructure development.
Like most real-world activities, infrastructure is developed and operated in a complex environment. One where the identification and management of all the variables requires teams with broad skills. Engineers, financiers, economists, managers, lawyers and many others play their part in the development process. Eka Infra understands this and delivers strength through the broad knowledge and experience base of its team, a team that probably represents the broadest based team available in the Indian market.
Advising developers, owners, investors and lenders through the full infrastructure development and improvement cycle, Eka Infra are committed to making a holistic impact on the quality of infrastructure development in India. We strive to optimize and improve our client’s procedures to ensure a smooth and effective project execution. We focus on our client’s interests. Eka Infra is continuously learning and improving to improve the infrastructure that our clients rely on, we are a Learning Organization.
The comprehensive infrastructure improvement services offered by Eka Infra provide real-world, cost-effective solutions to our clients. The aim is to support the smooth execution of developments i.e. conception to operation to address trivial and complex issues in a timely manner. Eka Infrastructure assigns experts based on client specific and problem specific requirements to ensure knowledge and leadership are applied to ensure our clients are delivered the service they need.
• JSW Infrastructure Limited – Updating of detailed project report for captive facility at Salav, Maharashtra.
• JSW Infrastructure Limited – Detailed design of berth and approach bund (2,500m) for a green field captive facility at Nandgaon, Maharashtra.
• Integrated Chennai Business Park (Dubai Ports World) – Project cost estimation and initial planning for Integrated Business Park at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
• Project cost estimation and initial planning for Integrated Business Park at Chennai, Tamil Nadu – Project cost estimation and initial planning for Integrated Business Park at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
• Confidential – Project cost estimation, vessel identification and SWOT analysis for proposed IWAI facility at Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
• Continental Warehousing Corporation (Nhava Seva) Limited – Master planning and improvements to ICD at Panipat, Haryana.
• Angre Port Pvt Ltd – Dredging consultancy for Angre Port Private Limited at Jaigarh, Maharashtra.
• Confidential – Updating of detailed project report for captive facility at Salav, MaharashtraProject cost estimation, specifications for terminals and swot analysis for proposed IWAI passenger terminals at Patna, Bihar.
• Hindustan Infralog Private Limited – Prefeasibility study for a PFT at Dankuni, West Bengal.
• Confidential – Project cost estimation, specifications for terminals and swot analysis for proposed IWAI passenger terminals at Kolkata, West Bengal.
• Hindustan Infralog Private Limited – Feasibility study for the development of a multi-modal logistics park at Pathankot, Punjab.
• Integrated Mumbai Business Park Private Limited – Business plan and a broad level land use plan for the proposed facilities at Pisarve, Maharashtra.
• Hindustan Infralog Private Limited – Review of rail components of the proposed MMLP at Sankrail, West Bengal.
• Gayatri Projects Limited – Pre bid engineering services for Reconstruction of Jetty for IN at Kochi, Kerala.
• NSBP – Consultancy services for preparation of a technical report for FTWZ at JNPT, Maharashtra.
• ICBP – Consultancy services for preparation of a technical report for FTWZ at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
• ITD Cementation India Limited – Pre bid services for Mumbai BKC office development project, Mumbai, Mahrashtra.
• Paaras Marine Solutions Pvt Ltd – Pre-bid engineering services for berth at Jurong Port, Singapore.
• Paaras Marine Solutions Pvt Ltd – Inception and Conceptual Design Report (Ranca Ranca), Malaysia.
• Tata Projects Limited – Pre bid engineering services for Berth 4 at Dhamra Port, Odisha.
From traffic assessment, feasibility study through preparation of detailed project reports, master planning, logistics planning, financial modelling, design, design optimization, value engineering, to procurement support Eka Infra’s capabilities, under the able leadership of the Managing Director, delivers from diversity.