A large majority of modern infrastructure projects are complex undertakings, involving a wide range of stakeholders who influence decisions and even the direction such projects take. Unfortunately, the highly fragmented nature of infrastructure development projects and a lack of collaboration within project teams – two crucial factors – affect the projects’ final quality and budget. Construction supervisory operations are therefore becoming one of the most sought-after services in this industry. The need for a third-party professional service firm, with tested and optimised systems and processes that minimise the execution risk for any development, has become essential. According to one well-known scholar, Alfred Hillebrandt, the management expertise that is required for construction supervision is one of the scarcest resources of the industry all over the world.
Construction supervision services is one of Eka Infra’s core service offerings. We have expertise in project management and site supervision, and can assist contractors organize labour, equipment and materials to meet both design and construction goals within development projects. We have undertaken and completed similar assignments in the Central and North Eastern parts of India, and can provide support around multiple aspects, including:
• Professional on-site management
• Quality control and monitoring
• HSE management and reporting
• Selection of contractors and contracting
• Contract and planning coordination
• Assistance in claim management
Since inception, we have been associated with key showcase assignments including:
• Construction supervision for a Brownfield Port facility in Odisha, comprising of breakwater, berths, yard, MHS, roads as well as utilities, and other associated facilities.
• Refurbishment of a PFT and ICD facility near Delhi with works relating to design and construction supervision of container yard refurbishment.
Eka Infra can proudly claim that we have delivered nothing but the best in each and every project while ensuring maximum procurement efficiency for our clients. Our project management process controls cost, quality and timelines through every phase of development. Moreover, our efficient management processes, professional talent, and time-tested procedures have set new standards for quality, value, cost-effectiveness and timely delivery in the Indian infrastructure space.
• Gopalpur Ports Limited – Construction supervision of breakwater, berths, yard, electrical and utilities, 33kV external transmission line, administrative buildings and other associated buildings at GPL, Orissa.
• Continental Warehousing Corporation (Nhava Seva) Limited – Construction supervision services for the reconstruction of ICD at Panipat, Haryana.