Audit, Disputes and Construction Claims Consultants in India
Every dispute is different, so what is your definition of success for such disputes? We have expertise in handling such disputes and will help you see what “winning” is and how to attain success. With our experienced and qualified Techno-Commercial expertise we provide “Quality Tactical Advice and solutions to complex issues within the Contractual framework.”
Finding your way through any commercial or technical dispute or legal interpretation of the clauses in an agreement can be very stressful, disruptive, and damaging to you and your team, more in particular erosion of EBITA margins, penalties, and financial liabilities. Therefore, to preserve the commercial relationship, and potentially avoid adverse publicity, we provide quick, practical, and cost-effective ways to resolve commercial, technical, and project management disputes.
We provide fast, responsive, and strategic advice from experienced subject matter experts. It is important that we shall ensure we understand what we see as the best outcome for our customers. We specialize in efficiently managing, monitoring, and controlling major developments along with identifying potential risk elements and mitigation factors adoptive to standard and innovative risk management system.
We are specialists in providing solutions and solving disputes during the pendency of projects with a robust dispute resolution mechanism. We also provide our services for pre- and post-arbitration works for the best possible solution to de-escalate dispute matters. Our team of experts can identify risks at every stage of the project- from pre, during and post-project.
Our experts will identify the root causes and will prepare a strong counter against the claims and additional works. We also understand the critical aspects of conflict resolution to ensure that justice is done and seen to be done. We draw our considerable experience in dealing with a wide range of disputes arising out of all types of commercial activity and includes but not limited to are as follows:
- Pre-bid stage risk evaluation and costing for mitigation
- Claims management at site during the construction stage
- Claim adjudication
- Dispute resolutions
- Technical Projects audits
Our experienced team of risk management, dispute resolution and arbitration experts work closely to fully understand the issues and explore the best approach to meet the commercial objectives and provide the best solutions. A few selected assignments from our complete reference, the list is given below:
- Construction supervision of marine and land facilities at Gopalpur, Orissa
- Dredging consultancy for Angre Port Private Limited at Jaigarh, Maharashtra
- Validation of aids to navigation for Vizhinjam Port, Kerala
- Quality audit for ICD at Panipat, Haryana
- Construction supervision services for the reconstruction of ICD at Panipat, Haryana
- Consultancy services for claim and contract management – BMRCL, Bangalore, Karnataka
- VMMCPL-PMC-Retaining Wall & Flyover, Kota RJ- Extrinsic information- Change in Law – Protection from NPV
- VMMCPL – PMC Services for Construction of Retaining Wall and Flyover in Kota, Rajasthan – Stage 2
- Claim Advisory Service (EOT): CP MWC-03 Project Seabird
- Claims Management Services for Change of Scope and Extension of Time for Three projects
- Claim Management Services – Suspension Cost for MPL Project
- PMC Services at JNPA for NSFTPL (Improvements to Existing Infrastructure)